The Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Amendment Act has received Royal Ascent and is anticipated to be proclaimed in December 2018. The amendments will bring significant changes to the legislation. Organizations need to ensure their policies reflect the amendments. Learn more here.
- Important Legislative Changes Take Effect March 1, 2018
- Amendments to the Whistleblower Protection Act receive Royal Assent
- Marianne Ryan recommended as Alberta’s ninth Ombudsman and second Public Interest Commissioner
- Commissioner staff to host information sessions in Grande Prairie and Peace River
- Complaint analysis and advice…a big part of what we do